Let's make it interesting...
by dbldomer7375 (2021-01-28 07:29:55)

In reply to: Would love ND v NDSU  posted by fastenatingguy

We battle for the right to use the interlocking ND logo.

It would be epic. Almost as exciting as the battle of the USCs; University of Southern California versus the University of South Carolina. 'Cocks and Trojans. What a battle it would be.

Cannot support this. UND actually ND fans back into the
by ColoraDomer  (2021-01-29 13:34:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

frozen 4 finals against BC. Sheppard F'ed us on a review. He is the ref that was cited for inappropriate behavior at a baseball field in Minn.

UND fans started the chant in the 3rd period "We are . . . ND" Irish fans were more quiet than usual, even at the Pepsi center.

I will forever respect UND.

Sigh
by DakotaDomer  (2021-01-28 22:43:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wrong FCS college football team from North Dakota.

UND has interlocking ND
NDSU has...cow shit

The interlocking ND is a professional courtesy because neither school can firmly establish the trademark and I don’t think they know who used it first.

Sigh
by DakotaDomer  (2021-01-28 07:51:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wrong FCS college football team from North Dakota.

UND has interlocking ND
NDSU has...cow shit

The interlocking ND is a professional courtesy because neither school can firmly establish the trademark and I don’t think they know who used it first.

let's be fair to NDSU
by jt  (2021-01-28 13:58:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the logo for the entire state is cow shit.