Not happening - the genie is long out of the bottle. *
by G.K.Chesterton (2021-07-28 22:55:37)

In reply to: I wish we could blow the entire thing up  posted by Ty Webb

This user did not provide content for this post

Yes it is, the power 5 (hate that name) will
by ryND  (2021-07-28 22:58:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

break away from the NCAA and set up their own rules. The playoff will expand and conferences will also. Interesting times.

Break away and start our...
by bill_brasky  (2021-07-29 08:31:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

own version of the NCAA. Genius!

Sounds bland and artificial
by BuckeyeJohn05  (2021-07-28 23:20:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess I am in the "blow up it crowd" though I'm not sure what that looks like either.

Local Youngstown St football and 1-AA football is looking more appealing by the moment

FCS
by No Right Turn on Red  (2021-07-28 23:48:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And Youngstown is picked to finish ninth in the league this year, so don't get your hopes up.

It will always be 1-AA
by BuckeyeJohn05  (2021-07-28 23:53:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

FCS is dumb.

The Penguins will surprise. Stone