Played hoops in HS
by Goldhelmethead (2022-05-15 12:50:36)

In reply to: "Devastating run blocker."  posted by austindomer

Will most likely be verified at 6'7 and play well over 300lbs.

Good feet should help him become a good college pass blocker

Reminds me of another OL...
by Wass  (2022-05-15 21:19:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Orlando Pace also played HS basketball. My dad worked the clock in a game he played in. Dad said the big man was surprisingly agile for someone well over 300 lbs. I'd like to see his basketball highlights. Playing basketball can really help with footwork.

good to see you posting Wass
by jt  (2022-05-16 00:40:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

long time no see. I hope that all is well.

I hope to be around more...
by Wass  (2022-05-16 19:30:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...since I have more time on my hands right now. I am undergoing to health issues right now and it's been a rough couple of years. But I am into recruiting again for the first time in a long time!

Tim Ridder and Bert Berry were ridiculously good hoopsters. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2022-05-15 22:14:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

let's get even more recent
by jt  (2022-05-16 00:43:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

my man Q.

McGlinchey was a low-level D-I bball prospect, I believe. *
by revressbo  (2022-05-16 19:29:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Imagine stepping in to take a charge from him. Yikes. *
by Marine Domer  (2022-05-16 14:31:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post