What a glorious time that was.
by Bruno95 (2022-11-29 08:47:36)

In reply to: Where were you on 11/29/2021?...  posted by Kbyrnes

After ND lost to Stanford, a friend said to me “you guys were all fired up for this inexperienced coach, because he wasn’t Brian Kelly.”

And I replied, “yes.”

Now, it helped that Freeman is Freeman and instantly made a good impression. But we were rid of Kelly, for free. And Jack had ridden the seatless “winningest coach” bicycle for nothing. It continues to make me smile.

You can tell your friend that we still are. *
by Revue Party  (2022-11-29 12:08:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who could forget the story of the 3 helpings of burnt ends. (link)
by Dan93  (2022-11-29 09:03:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope Tobias Merriweather turns out to be one of our best
by pmcdnd96  (2022-11-29 09:40:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

receivers of all time. Like Tim Brown level.

Our gluttonous former head coach took three serving of burnt ends from him while lying to him, then left. Then we changed his position coach. And he still came to Notre Dame.

We know he'll leave Notre Dame with a good education. I hope he also leaves with some records, a national championship ring and a high draft position.