We have always stayed in St. Joe's in Michigan. Several
by airedaleman (2023-03-21 08:38:23)

In reply to: game day question - hotels not in SB  posted by parietals

hotel options are available as well as places to dine. Maybe a 45 minute drive and prices did nit reflect gouging when we stayed.

Yep. And can tack on the beach or golf
by manofdillon  (2023-03-21 13:53:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if going to an early season game and want to make a weekend out of it. The drive down and back on gameday is very manageable (I grew up in the area, and we typically stay with my in-laws in the area when we go to games).

This is our strategyas well *
by drmurray  (2023-03-21 11:24:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agree
by Lloyd Braun  (2023-03-21 09:39:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've lived in, or near, SJ for my entire life.
Lots of hotels in Stevensville right off I-94 that are an easy 45 minute drive to campus. They're all chains, but most of them are newer and in a nice, safe area. And I'm sure ND games don't figure anywhere in their pricing.