This Bevacqua guy is a ghost.
by shawno3 (2023-06-08 21:38:52)

In reply to: Swarbrick stepping down in 2024 (link)  posted by RISteve

Weird that nobody here remembers him as a classmate (Raging Bull mentions having “dealt with” Bevacqua but I get the sense that was in the working world, not as a classmate).

Bevacqua was a year ahead of me at GULC and neither I nor nor any of the people I stay in touch with (including some of his classmates) remember him. On the bright side, that likely means that he wasn’t a degenerate drunk during law school.

I do - he lived in Dillon *
by baerga  (2023-06-09 08:59:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought it was Sorin *
by ndmd89  (2023-06-09 12:54:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes. Lived in basement with Matt Casey / Brenden Blockowitz
by TAR  (2023-06-09 14:29:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In 91/92 year. Their room was across the hall from Hentrich's. Pete and Craig used to practice punting in the basement hallway.

So, there is hope? He can’t be all bad. *
by Dillon  (2023-06-09 10:25:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post