I think we have had more fans in the stands when we've
by wearendhockey (2019-03-24 10:36:14)

In reply to: I don't think ND hockey draws all that well.  posted by Mr Wednesday

played in the eastern regionals than when we played in Toledo. None of the 4 teams had more than three or four hundred fans in Toledo. Worst "crowd" I have ever seen for a tournament game and one of the most egregious lies I have ever seen in a boxscore. After Notre Dame went down 4-0 midway through the second period I counted the house and there were around 800 people in the stands. We left during the first period of the Miami game and the crowd was no better.

There was a large ND contingent in Bridgeport last year. *
by basicbasket  (2019-03-24 11:34:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The regional finals the year before in Manchester drew flies
by NH74Domer  (2019-03-24 12:37:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

despite the fact that we were playing UML which is about 25 miles away. I guess everyone was expecting a repeat of the HE semi final two weeks before which was one of the poorest performances I’ve ever seen from a Jackso coached team.

It was good in '11 but UNH was hosting *
by BIGSKYND  (2019-03-24 14:54:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post