Tom Nevala is going to do all the legwork on a coach search
by Boston Domer (2024-03-11 01:09:28)

In reply to: I think the fact we are changing ADs this month works in his  posted by G.K.Chesterton

Swarbrick probably has lists for who to hire if Freeman or Shrewsberry were win the power ball lottery and suddenly retire, but he’s definitely not keeping a running list for all the Olympic sports. Obviously the incoming AD will conduct an interview and be the ultimate decision maker, but hockey is a sport that gets delegated.

Swarbrick has lists…what a howler! *
by GoonSquad  (2024-03-11 22:43:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is Nevala still with Notre Dame. I have not seen his name
by wearendhockey  (2024-03-11 10:57:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

come up anywhere regarding hockey in years.

According to what appears to be his LinkedIn profile
by Boston Domer  (2024-03-11 14:41:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nevala left the school at the beginning of the 2021-22 academic year. I completely missed that bit of news. wow. Quickly looking at the ND athletics staff directory, I have no idea who is currently overseeing the hockey program.

Nevala got the Heisler treatment from Swarbrick *
by El Kabong  (2024-03-12 18:17:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post