Want to read about Purdue MBB? Follow ND WBB.
by Whaler170 (2022-06-23 21:36:38)

How is ND WBB recruiting going?

I disagree with you in that ...
by CJC  (2022-06-24 11:50:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think this is great publicity.

I share your (implied, perhaps) question as to when all of this great publicity will translate into Notre Dame landing some elite high school recruits.

I agree with D77 that converting great PR to signings or other "tangible" benefits isn't a particularly linear or transparent process.

Agree, hearing Jaden say how 2 ND WBB stars inspired his
by Domerduck  (2022-06-24 13:58:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

work ethic so he can be a #5 NBA pick is pretty specific in what Niele brings to the table. Sky and Arike are great ND spokeswomen, credit Niele for their development. Then when you add the comparisons of Jaden to Ja Morant, who also credits Niele ash his rookie NBA coach, how is this not good for ND. She is about to start only her second year as head coach where she gets a full season of basketball and ND is in a great position recruiting Xfrs (the new game in recruiting) as well as 5 stars.

In Niele I trust. Can't wait for the season to start!

And not trying to be sexist, the ESPN cameras liked her
by NDoggie78  (2022-06-24 14:59:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She projects a good image for women's college basketball

Javin Hunter being there was nice, too

Our head coach has been on ABC and ESPN all night
by Murcer68  (2022-06-23 21:39:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with all the commentators gushing about her as a WNBA player and how she did a great job raising her son, so I would say our recruiting is doing fantastic tonight.

Jaden was interviewed and mentione Sky/Arike being gym rats
by Domerduck  (2022-06-23 22:38:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and how much he learned from them as a kid going to his mother's practices. I was listening on ESPN on Sirius,

Right? You couldn't ask for better PR than this. *
by goirish01  (2022-06-23 21:50:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agreed *
by Raoul  (2022-06-24 08:52:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Perfect. Then some Top 10 commits will shortly be announced *
by Whaler170  (2022-06-23 22:12:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep, most schools usually get them in increments of 10.
by goirish01  (2022-06-23 23:22:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sounds about right.

Nah, Probably an Asst. Coach Next. The Effect of These...
by dillon77  (2022-06-23 22:50:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

appearances happen over time and in interesting ways. Along with these interviews, we've also had Arike and Marina leading Dallas to a win on CBSSN and I'm watching Jewell Loyd have a great first quarter for Seattle as I type

But you know that...you're just busy trolling in blue, green and gold waters.
See you as you pass back over the horizon....

Do you think this Whaler is a Hartford Whaler? *
by MPG  (2022-06-24 10:39:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND alum. Followed ND WBB since before Muffet.
by Whaler170  (2022-06-24 11:10:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Subscribe to multiple streaming services to never miss a game on TV and attend in person when possible. Not a Purdue or Pistons fan.

A Tad East of There, But Me Thinks You're Pretty Spot On ... *
by dillon77  (2022-06-24 10:58:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thar she blows! *
by drmurray  (2022-06-24 11:04:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Boston Whaler 170 Montauk is a pretty popular boat *
by Whaler170  (2022-06-24 11:17:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post