This is part of a broader issue,,,
by tim Kelley (2024-04-13 13:49:53)
Edited on 2024-04-13 13:55:28

In reply to: Honestly a bit surprised  posted by NPaulTodd

withe portal so active, coaches have tp adapt to that. S. Carolina seems to have found a solution to keeping quality players who do not start but get a lot of PT. I think that Ivey needs to move in that direction.

South Carolina loses great players just like everyone else
by Kayo  (2024-04-14 09:40:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sanaiya Rivers (NC State), Destiny Littlejohn (Southern Cal), Eniyah Russell (Kentucky), Elysa Wesolek (North Florida), and Talasia Cooper (Tennessee) left South Carolina the last two seasons.

Sahnya Jah has her name in the portal now. She is a somewhat different case because she had been suspended from the team for a condusct issue, but it's another case of a talented player leaving South Carolina.

Love for Tessa Johnson to decide she wants to be closer
by Raoul  (2024-04-14 10:05:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to home in the Midwest. She's my favorite player on South Carolina. I wonder if she will even start in the next year.