No idea on Murphy but Columbia's coach has done
by Raoul (2024-04-19 10:59:34)

In reply to: Yup. 4 Years of Academic Year and Done at Ivies  posted by dillon77

a great job and should be on many folks' rising star card. But she is also an alum of Columbia. I wonder if Marquette called her (or Berube).

I've Been To a Columbia Game. In fact, Anna Was In It
by dillon77  (2024-04-19 11:21:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Her senior year, Fordham played Columbia when the Lions went to the WNIT final. The Lions beat Fordham in a really good game. Anna and Abby Hsu of Columbia wanted the ball like all stars should

Megan G. is a really good coach and they're going to have to pay her a boatload of cash to leave there because, as you pointed out, she's an alum.
(unlike Banghart of Princeton who is a Dartmouth alum).

I could see Northwestern giving her a call when Uncle Jo retires at Northwestern.

If she or Berube leaves, Mabrey could do a lot worse
by Raoul  (2024-04-19 11:29:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

than Princeton or Columbia.

Absolutely. *
by dillon77  (2024-04-19 12:01:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post