Other notes from that article:
by MPG (2018-04-20 14:44:50)
Edited on 2018-04-20 14:47:59

In reply to: That Kind of "Look" Is Not Good ....  posted by dillon77

1. I see more evidence of Sam's positive personality and potential for leadership at ND. Her remarks are measured, but show some toughness.
2. Mikayla Vaughn is mentioned as a current player she knows from the AAU circuit. I believe Mikayla is also a potential vocal leader for the 2019-2020 season. She impressed me as early as the open practice in October when she was calling for the ball in the low post as a freshman going against the guys squad. After her injury, she was the most vocal player on the bench for the rest of the season.
3. Beth Cunningham is mentioned as the coach who was the main recruiter for Sam. Is this a sign that wing/forward is her expected ND position? Or is it because of Beth's Virginia ties from her head coaching days? I still like Sam for the high post where she make a variety of plays against players who are smaller or slower.
4. Tyler James is the author of the article. He usually writes about ND football recruiting. Does this mean that we'll see more ND WBB recruiting coverage? I think Anthony Anderson as a seasonal hire, because he was always listed as a "correspondent."

Replies: