Irish Alum
by hempfield75 (2019-01-13 20:21:50)

In reply to: Irish Alum Melissa D'Amico On Wake Forest Bench  posted by dillon77

So that is who MM and NI hugged at the end of the game. I do not see them hugging other coaches very often...So I thought there had to be a connection. So now I know...Now if we play Texas in the tournament I would think they will tackle one of the Longhorn Assistant Coaches....Same with Miami of Ohio..

SEG/Chief

I'm missing something - Who is on the Texas staff? *
by NDBass  (2019-01-13 21:57:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My Bust
by hempfield75  (2019-01-14 02:15:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ops, My bust...MM sister is coaching at LSU...Some reason I was thinking Texas at the time....Sorry about that guys...I will go to my room now...

SEG/Chief

Kristin Cole Had Been at UT-Arlington...
by dillon77  (2019-01-14 07:50:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...as associate head coach, but left this season to concentrate on family matters (she's a single mother). Link Below.

I assume it should read LSU. *
by hibernianangst  (2019-01-13 23:13:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post