I think both of our FF opponents took the approach of
by graNDfan (2019-04-07 21:15:33)

In reply to: Jackson averaged 11.3 ppg and JY had a 15.0 ppg average  posted by Slotts

Bodying her to the point of fouling. It affected her I think. If she has a normal game given every thing else that happened we probably would have won

She needed to take a lot more pull up jumpers. *
by Marine Domer  (2019-04-07 21:18:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The original game plan of trying to get their bigs in
by domerfromkansas  (2019-04-07 21:30:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Foul trouble didn’t work. Terrific come back. Jackson’s last basket could have rimmed out. One point short. This is my favorite Notre Dame team since the 1993 football team. Such warriors. They won 3 of the 4 most exciting final four games (both of last year’s games) I can remember.

You know what; that's a good point on the 3 of 4
by Hometown fan  (2019-04-07 22:18:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whole lot of clutch

Note. I am not criticizing the original game plan. *
by domerfromkansas  (2019-04-07 22:23:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought you had great perspective in your post *
by Hometown fan  (2019-04-07 22:30:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She stopped shooting period.
by ndbutch  (2019-04-07 21:23:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She was 1-7 at the half. She finished 1-8. The athleticism and size of Baylor were a problem for her and Jess (until Cox got hurt). It was a problem for all the Irish but especially those two.