Arike Once Again Praising the ND Coaching Staff
by dillon77 (2019-04-10 20:42:00)

Just awesome stuff. And credit to Jackie for doing the same thing.

Amazing that the two players invite to the desk are Irish.

And at the end of the Holly-Mulkey interivew, the announcer says ND has just done a historic event in getting all five starters drafted. Mulkey not pleased.

Apparently Tennessee had 5 drafted in the
by SixShutouts66  (2019-04-10 23:39:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Candace Parker class, although one was in the third round. It's buried in the link below.

ESPN Announcer Crew Draft
by hempfield75  (2019-04-10 23:33:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

La China, Kara, Lobo, and Holly have big supporters of the ND women,
especially, for Jackie. It was really nice to hear nice words from all of
them on national TV. I really liked it when Holly made the historical
announcement about our 5 great players. Had to run to the bathroom. KM
did not break a smile. Totally stoned faced then walked away. That was
the moment.

...I did see a lot of coaches there like KM, Lucifer, Daily, Geno and
others Did I get the head coaches name at Louisville correct. My sorry excuse for a brain.
May have taken another fart. I wish at least one of our coaches could have made it to support a rare 5.
Since it does not happen very often. ESPN should have invited
all 5 players to the draft.

SEG/Chief

I can understand KM's chagrin. Our brand is everywhere and
by T-Bone  (2019-04-11 12:11:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

no doubt overwhelming to rest of the bb world.

I can understand KM's chagrin. Our brand is everywhere and
by T-Bone  (2019-04-11 11:36:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

no doubt overwhelming to rest of the bb world.

MM was there
by IrishfaninTX  (2019-04-11 00:23:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Twitter has pictures of her posing with Arike and Jackie.

Thanks ESPN Kept Showing Geno. I thought He Was
by hempfield75  (2019-04-11 01:00:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

being recruited.

SEG/Chief