Tonight is an awards night beginning at 6:30, but preceded
by MPG (2019-04-16 13:50:25)

In reply to: Some Information on the Team Dinner/Banquet Needed  posted by dillon77

by an autograph session for fans who would like one item signed. This is not a banquet, so those who started the negative thread are doing what trolls do!

There will be refreshments for the fans who pay $10 for admission. Last year it was a hot dog and a soft drink event. With Sam Brunelle on hand next year, I hoping for mint ice cream as an option.

Ice Cream Opton
by hempfield75  (2019-04-16 16:03:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your After My Own Heart. I grew up 45 minutes from Hershey. I am destined
by PA law to love chocolate and peanut butter. Can not beat it.

SEG/Chief

Thanks. Info Duly Posted. Have Fun Tonight.
by dillon77  (2019-04-16 14:14:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like mint chocolate chip, as well!

I went last year...and one several years ago, too
by DavidAddison  (2019-04-16 17:26:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the prior one had been a banquet on the JACC floor. Last year was, in fact, hot dogs, as the poster described above. Last year was pretty informal and did have awards. Basically (long) autograph line, then line to get dogs and chip and pop, then sit in JACC stands and eat, then short program (awards, etc.), done.

Have a conflict tonight and can't make it. Luckily I did get the team autographs once before this season.