She did not play during the 2018-19 season because of injury
by MPG (2019-06-04 20:41:34)

In reply to: Sedona Prince in transfer portal  posted by Fighting_Artichoke

Would that situation give her a good basis to appeal for fall 2019 eligibility?

Wow, That's an Interesting Point that Seems Viable...
by dillon77  (2019-06-05 08:08:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..if memory holds, she injured herself playing on the same U-18 USA National Team that Anaya Peoples did, under Coach Walz. In fact, I remember reading and/or hearing stories aboutn how Prince was viewed as a leader of that team.

Would most certainly be worth a few calls to see if she'd like to take a visit when Anaya is here for summer school. I was impressed with the tape I saw of Prince from that time period. Good court awareness. Assertive when she made her move.

After having read the thread at the Boneyard, there seems to be some back and forth whether she kept her name in the portal. Hmmm...Stay tuned. And keep looking at 2020 prospects.

(On the down side, you can bet Coach W -- in his Louisville capacity -- is in touch, as well.)

Sedona has just confirmed her intention to transfer for
by MPG  (2019-06-05 10:59:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"medical reasons." This sounds to me as if she'll be asking for immediate eligibility at her transfer destination.

She would be perfect. *
by 2Domer  (2019-06-05 11:06:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

indeed
by ram  (2019-06-05 14:55:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but not getting my hopes up

Our Lady of Victory Pray for Us! *
by hibernianangst  (2019-06-05 12:26:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

St. Rita of Cascia, St. Jude Thaddeus . . . .
by Notra_Dahm  (2019-06-05 17:13:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

St. Philomena and St. Gregory of Neocaesarea, pray for us!

Let them all go marching in! Go Irish! *
by drmurray  (2019-06-07 16:48:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post