I was never that high on Nixon
by BB Junky (2019-07-02 11:11:12)

In reply to: Jordan Nixon To Texas A&M  posted by dillon77

but do you think there is something to her statement of "getting along"? I have suspected that this team was split somewhat. At times I wondered how much team chemistry there actually was. You were either "in" or did not play hardly at all. Of course last years team was loaded at the top so it makes sense, but I wonder if the younger players felt like they were on the outside looking in.

All of the underclassmen would have had substantial playing time going forward so what the reason for so many transfers lately?

Last Years' Team Chemistry
by bebo1226  (2019-07-02 13:13:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seems to me that if YOU suspected the team was fractured, the coaches would've known also. If they didn't it's a fail. If they did, it's a fail because whatever they did or didn't do to correct it-failed. Win at all costs-COSTS. Especially because this staff always stresses team chemistry. Hopefully the team is moving forward as a unit, and not as a team of all-stars and this is a bump in the road that's been smoothed. Anyway, it's all speculation.

Good grief *
by Mike  (2019-07-02 16:15:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

More polite than what i was thinking *
by Drmurray  (2019-07-02 21:08:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post