What if Shepard had stuck it out and not transferred?
by dfw (2019-07-03 11:51:21)

In reply to: Huffman, Nelson, KMac, and the list goes on  posted by Murcer68

Yes, some leave at the first obstacle, but sometimes leaving is best for all involved. Sure more students are moving and probably not always for the better, but we don't know why most are leaving(not just ND, but everywhere) and should respect it.

I think the biggest issue for coaches is that they are not in complete control now. And I think that is a good thing.

I did not mention Spinderella, Taya, or others
by Murcer68  (2019-07-03 17:35:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree with the fact that sometimes a move is good for all concerned. On the other hand, I also think people give up too easily these days when things get rough.

Who is Spinderella? *
by hibernianangst  (2019-07-03 21:44:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Michelle Marciniak
by Murcer68  (2019-07-04 11:11:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She transferred from ND to Tennessee and won a national championship for Pat Summitt.

Thank you. I thought that might be who you were referencing. *
by hibernianangst  (2019-07-04 11:34:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post