Kelly Graves is one heckuva salesman. *
by Orangutan (2019-07-06 00:04:10)

In reply to: Sedona to Oregon  posted by skydigg88

This user did not provide content for this post

So much for an all female role model staff. *
by hibernianangst  (2019-07-06 08:45:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think that comment will bite her in the ass. *
by supernd  (2019-07-07 10:29:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Muffet wanted strong independent women, I think..
by GoIrish!  (2019-07-06 11:39:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

it all started with Reimer, that worked out well

Douche comment *
by Goirish01  (2019-07-07 15:41:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

just the truth *
by GoIrish!  (2019-07-07 18:55:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It isn't 1988 anymore
by Murcer68  (2019-07-07 19:04:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Women can have opinions in today's America and it won't always be held against them.

In my world they could have opinions back ..
by GoIrish!  (2019-07-07 19:09:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

then too. However, when you have an opinion such as wearing "I can't breathe T shirts" or state you will never hire a male coach, by the way the most ridiculous story I've ever heard that a male coach was recommended to her and he did not turn out to be very good, it's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Hell that could be said by all coach's on all sexes. If she doesn't want to hire a male coach, believe it or not I have no problem with it. But come up with a better story than that or even better don't publily say it and just don't hire one. I have the greatest respect for Coach McGraw and what she has accomplished. However, no one is immune to criticism, male or female when you make contraversial statements. As you said everyone is entitled to have an opinion. Just because I don't agree, with everything she has said doesn't mean I'm incorrect either. Don't hold my opinion against me. LOL

You probably like the phrase "Just shut up and dribble."
by Murcer68  (2019-07-07 19:36:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't. If our women's bb coach sees widespread discrimination and unfair treatment, I'm great with her pointing it out. Do you think Kara Lawson or Lindsay Gottlieb have NBA jobs without Muffet bringing the problem to light? What Muffet said means something.

well thank goodness the NBA has a different hiring
by GoIrish!  (2019-07-07 19:42:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

practice than Muffet then, I still not sure what you think was wrong with my post. You are the one who keeps insinuating that I have something against women sports. Never said it, when you voice an opinion that is contraversial you lead yourself open for criticism. If Geno has said he would not hire another woman's coach ESPN would still be doing stories on him. And you know it's the truth

You hit the nail on the head. MM made a mistake imo. *
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-07-09 09:17:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post