Curious where you read that. *
by 2DOMER (2019-10-17 08:23:04)

In reply to: Just Read Gr8 News Coming Regarding Big Time Recruit!  posted by savr27

This user did not provide content for this post

Read It On Another ND Site And It Came From One Of the
by savr27  (2019-10-17 08:42:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Journalists who’s very credible. Not sure if board rules allows me to name the site

Did Not See Anything About Either Site or Author...
by dillon77  (2019-10-17 09:04:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...on the rules.

However, my take on verbal commitments is to not put a check mark next to anyone's name until I see that person issue a tweet, facebook post, etc.
And I'll feel even more comfortable once pen is put to paper in November.

That said, it is interesting hearing what sources are thinking/saying!

Stay tuned...

A quote: "hearing positive vibes on Clark".
by BTFNDGUY  (2019-10-17 10:25:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Blue and Gold

another data point...
by DavidAddison  (2019-10-17 14:55:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

granted, I'm reading a lot into this, but in the NDInsider article that talks about Muffet not wanting to ride off into the sunset after last year, it quotes her as something something to the effect of "and recruiting is going well." Frankly, to me it didn't seem like it's been going that well. So I wondered right then whether she knew something regarding recruiting that isn't public yet...namely, Clark.

Interesting Perspective....
by dillon77  (2019-10-17 15:40:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure what "that well" means to you: Alli Campbell and Nat Marshall are very good recruits who will help the Irish (and maybe even more). But I (think I) get your point: the class would be really good if it had one more player. Given Clark is the top ten recruit....

Thinking good thoughts and crossing fingers until we hear something.

Dillon, If You Have Access, Check BGI Rockne’s Roundtable
by savr27  (2019-10-17 10:17:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Forum

Thanks for That....
by dillon77  (2019-10-17 15:45:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...Someone got the "gist of it" to me via e-mail.

Stay tuned....

Good enough for me. Thanks. *
by 2DOMER  (2019-10-17 08:53:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post