A quote: "hearing positive vibes on Clark".
by BTFNDGUY (2019-10-17 10:25:13)

In reply to: Did Not See Anything About Either Site or Author...  posted by dillon77

Blue and Gold

another data point...
by DavidAddison  (2019-10-17 14:55:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

granted, I'm reading a lot into this, but in the NDInsider article that talks about Muffet not wanting to ride off into the sunset after last year, it quotes her as something something to the effect of "and recruiting is going well." Frankly, to me it didn't seem like it's been going that well. So I wondered right then whether she knew something regarding recruiting that isn't public yet...namely, Clark.

Interesting Perspective....
by dillon77  (2019-10-17 15:40:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure what "that well" means to you: Alli Campbell and Nat Marshall are very good recruits who will help the Irish (and maybe even more). But I (think I) get your point: the class would be really good if it had one more player. Given Clark is the top ten recruit....

Thinking good thoughts and crossing fingers until we hear something.