Perhaps my imagination, but I seem to know when a 3 is going
by T-Bone (2020-02-21 12:23:14)

In reply to: And, as MM Said in the Presser, She Got a Lot "On Her Own"  posted by dillon77

to be off. Those shots seem rushed by a fraction of a fraction of a second. On the made shots she seems fully set. Gads, what beautiful form. Classic. I hope she can hold on till this awful season is over.

A rushed shot and “thinking” are the
by nd67  (2020-02-21 12:55:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

enemies of good 3 pt shooter.

And often typical of a freshman, especially one who...
by cbiebel  (2020-02-22 15:42:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...is playing on a team that overall has a lack of experience and who is also often playing out of position. Keep in mind that Brunelle was often the tallest player ND had on the court this season (when Vaughn was out and Cosgrove was on the bench).

What do you think Brunelle’s position is. *
by nd67  (2020-02-22 15:51:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stretch 4...
by cbiebel  (2020-02-23 04:18:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What position did you think she was playing when Vaughn was out with injury (or on the bench) and Cosgrove wasn't playing?

Westbeld? *
by nd67  (2020-02-23 08:48:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post