Great snooping.
by BabaGhanouj (2020-06-10 18:20:03)
Edited on 2020-06-10 18:22:40

In reply to: Social Media Snooping: Iriafen and Fudd in 2021; Some '22ers  posted by dillon77

Nice news on Kiki Iriafen. I really like the "quick-leaper" part. That's Jackiesque.

On Timea Gardiner, is there anyone who doesn't remind you a bit of Naz Hillmon? 😀

Good stuff, thanks.

Terrific info...thanks very much *
by RISteve  (2020-06-11 12:55:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great Job and Info Dillon Alot of Positives to Hang
by hempfield75  (2020-06-10 21:20:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

onto. I agree with you about Kiki being a quick-leaper. She is going to be
giving away height against many players. She is going to have to use her
smarts, leaping ability and strength. Love this type of player.

SEG/Chief

MPG and I Sigh After Every Improvement the Naz Makes....
by dillon77  (2020-06-10 18:29:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...I think she was collateral damage to the push for Aliyah Boston and Laeticia Amihere. Amihere's knee went "poof" but the push was kept on and attention drifted elsewhere.

Hillmon is not quite "positionless" in the Stewie/EDD sense of the word, but she is kind of a "combo forward," which I saw used for Sa'Myah Smith: a person that can do typical forward things like rebound, defend and jump, while adding versatility to the offensive arsenal.

This was the allure of a Destiny Adams and is probably why Ayanna Patterson got an offer from Niele.

As a sophomore, she was very highly ranked
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-06-10 18:53:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

nationally in the overall Efficiency stat. You picked a winner.

And she came from Gilmour Academy, founded by the Brothers
by MPG  (2020-06-10 19:40:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of the Holy Cross. I wish I knew the recruiting story that resulted in her choosing Michigan. I believe that she was their leader in scoring and rebounding as a freshman coming off the bench.

As you say,
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-06-10 20:10:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she led the team in points per game, rebounds per game, effective shooting percentage, offensive rebound percentage, and overall efficiency. Quite unusual for a freshman.