Didn't See Boneyard reactions to post. Did I miss them? *
by T-Bone (2020-06-13 16:23:58)

In reply to: Input Wanted on ND/UConn Floppers, Whiners, Trash Talkers...  posted by dillon77

This user did not provide content for this post

I Have Not Posted Anything There Yet...
by dillon77  (2020-06-14 19:09:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..once again, my idea on this was based on the usual negative being thrown at ND players once Dara posted.

Rather than try to deflect the voluminous single shots, I decided to possible take it on, but open it up:
- if ND players can be accused of certain things, let's own up and see which Irish player really did them.
- on the other hand, it takes two to tango..who are the UConn players who also did a few of these things?

I suggested a few folks on the board to get the discussion going.

Somewhat (pleasantly) surprisingly, most of the responses have been of a positive variety, for both UConn and ND. So I may reflect that in my post.

As most know, I'm generally not a negative poster, but even a very patient middle child of an RC family can get po'd seeing the same crap thrown at the wall. The good news is that most posters tend to also throw something to clean it up.

Stay tuned....

p.s. Thanks for the tip on Doson's relatives...however, steph's illegal pics are not something I conjured up!

Some other thoughts and questions
by SixShutouts66  (2020-06-14 21:51:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For us Jackie and Lindsay strike me as fits for they let their playing do their talking and would be one of the "least-disliked Irish" on the BY. I think any of the Mabreys causes a Pavlovian response and wouldn't be respected. Likewise the waiver issue with Jessica seems to make her a target on the BY.

On the UCONN side I have a grudging respect for Kia Nurse and to an extent Morgan Tuck (IMO some of her success was due to the presence of Stewie). I don't particularly like Mosqueda-Lewis since she never developed as an athlete and was dependent on being on great teams for her shot - but she killed us at times.

Thanks for Input!
by dillon77  (2020-06-14 22:16:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're right about Lindsay: another person that is universally respected on virtually any board.

"You can't handle the truth"
by SixShutouts66  (2020-06-14 15:33:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Many inhabitants of the Boneyard are relatives of Stephanie Dolson. Any of Dillon's negatives about UCONN players or positives about ours will be met with incredulity by many of theirs.