Food for Thought...
by JBC_MO (2020-07-25 23:42:06)
Edited on 2020-07-25 23:45:37

I have been thinking about this for a good while now. I have been seeing on here and the Boneyard forum(s), “Where is Azzi Fudd going to go to college?” “Is she going to UConn?” Personally, I think we need to quit asking this question. It’s baked in at this point in my opinion. It’s pretty obvious she’s going to UConn. Paige has been staying with her for MONTHS now. I will be SHOCKED if she picked ND, Maryland, Oregon, or Duke. Instead, let’s shift the focus on 2022. Lauren Betts (who played with Miles & Citron on Team USA U16 team last Summer), and Ayanna Patterson (who I’ve really come to enjoy watching her highlights/games). Patterson’s reminds me of Baylor’s N’Lyssa Smith 100%. She’s a powerful, strong post player who can step out (stretch four). She will, in my opinion will be a program player if she chooses ND. I also like KK Bransford (who also played with Miles & Citron on Team USA U16), and Janiah Barker (who did as well). By the way, Citron has posted clips on her Instagram stories about Barker saying, “Look at my best friend”-while posting highlights of her playing AAU. If we get one, two, or even 3 of these girls, ND will be poised to return to the Final Four/National Championship. I’m really excited for what’s to come with Miles/Citron, along with Niele as the Head Coach! 😎

Replies: