Alli Campbell is on campus. (link)
by BabaGhanouj (2020-08-02 18:00:30)

Sam is a leader. Will she 1 of or only, designated captain? *
by T-Bone  (2020-08-04 14:59:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Last frosh arrives. And, the gang is all here
by RISteve  (2020-08-03 19:44:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Link, below

Always appreciate news of my favorite team. However, except
by T-Bone  (2020-08-03 13:51:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for Coach I am unable to decipher who's who in the photos. Could some kind fan decipher the people in the photos. Many thanks.

Here's a recent video from NDWBB introducing the '20 class (link)
by Notra_Dahm  (2020-08-03 14:57:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thx! That's a GREAT video! *
by txirish74  (2020-08-03 18:21:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm going to assume you wanted this after RISteve's post.
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-08-03 14:40:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I feel your pain with everyone masked. All are from left to right.
1st picture: Coach Ivey, Alasia Hayes, Alsaia's mom, Alsaia's dad
2nd picture: Maddy's dad (how tall is he?), Maddy's mom, Kat, Coach Ivey, Madeline Westbeld, relative?
3rd picture: Coach Ivey, Natalija Marshall, Nat's mom, Nat's dad
4th picture: Alli's mom, Coach Ivey, Allison Campbell, Alli's dad

To get all the new faces, there's a twitter photo on NDWBB that has (l to r) Sam, Amirah Abdur-Rahim, Dara Mabrey, and (I'm not sure) Mikayla Vaughn?, with a little girl in front, who is unknown to me.

Additions and corrections welcome.

Thanks much. *
by T-Bone  (2020-08-04 11:59:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This gets me so excited!
by JBC_MO  (2020-08-02 18:59:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m so excited! So much to come from this group I believe. Go Irish! ☘️😎

All frosh reported today. Kat stopped by too
by RISteve  (2020-08-02 18:39:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Link, below

So Maddy is significantly taller than Kat,
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-08-02 18:47:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if that picture is any indication.

Looked that way in a photo last year too. I’d guess an inch *
by 2Domer  (2020-08-02 18:52:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ready for Maddy, but got a thrill
by BabaGhanouj  (2020-08-02 20:13:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for what Kat could do. Oh, that team was good. (OK, they are highlights.)

Thanks for the memories. Kat really took it to the Ducks in
by MPG  (2020-08-03 10:23:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that NCAA tourney game.