Geno is a bully
by NDLAW88 (2021-12-24 10:59:04)

In reply to: A Great Hall of Fame Coach Tarnishes Her Legacy  posted by NYC Fan

Plain and simple. He liked Muffet until she became his peer. Then, he was boorish. He's such a BS artist that he couldn't even laugh off the picture of him wearing the ND sweatshirt. "I was cold. I'd wear anything." Class.

You criticize Muffet for her recruiting comments. Care to review what Geno said about Arike? Or even how he talked shit to Arike during a game that drew a response from her and a technical (while the ref, as a shock to no one, let Geno slide).

How about the non-T called when Geno lost his shit in the Final Four and screamed "Are you fucking kidding me?" after Koko Nelson drew a clear charge.

Geno likes to talk shit. Muffet called him on it. I for one am already sick of seeing Paige B articles and pictures of her with her mouth open. ESPN helped UCONN recruit Maya Moore, a generational talent, and Pat S. called UCONN to the carpet about it. Big shock, the NCAA did nothing to its WBB cash cow.

Muffet called out her own employer on this issue. She sure as fuck didn't tarnish her legacy. Disagree with her, fine. Think that the fact that some recruits dipped one spot in rankings disproves her point. Muffet believes not enough attention gets paid to women and women coaches in NCAAW. And Geno is a big reason for that. But Muffet is right that Geno says things to women and about women that female coaches would be berated for.