Hmmm, Few Thoughts
by dillon77 (2021-12-24 15:42:11)
Edited on 2021-12-24 16:58:13

In reply to: Grinch Mood, Trolling etc.  posted by NYC Fan

I try to be extremely even=keeled in my post and even my headlines as a matter of course.

However, I just saw Muffet virtually slandered on a thread by allegedly grown adults on the BY. So, I've been counting to 100 for awhile.

Thus, when I read a first-time poster on McGraw's Bench attaching our namesake and a person that has done so much good in so many areas, well, elbows out as my post coach used to say.

Sorry, I try to be cool under pressure, but I'm also human and very much an ND fan. Why on earth would you choose to introduce yourself with such a volatile subject on Xmas Eve? The reasons have been suggested.

Once again, I'm fine to go over a lot of the points you've raised, but bunching them all together in a shotgun blast is going to get the other side firing salvo's too.

- I've given my opinion on UConn's current players being over-graded for end-of-year awards and/or pre-draft boards.

- We can go over HS/AAU recruiting ratings. As you may know, I dabble a bit in it. (Look at the top of the page).

- NCAA influence on transfers. While no one really knows, don't think ND or Shep got anything that other Nebraska transfers or Chartrice White (Illinois to FSU) got.

Once again, happy holidays.

Replies: