Is there a City who has it?
by Porpoiseboy (2018-04-10 14:08:33)

Don't fuck this up Klopp!

Coutinho is out while Klopp remains in! *
by Irishlawyer  (2018-04-11 11:03:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Spoiler.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-04-10 16:03:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

City now needs to score four goals to go through. The clock is ticking.

Spoiler
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 16:07:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

RUN CLOCK!

Spoiler.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-04-10 16:23:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Firmino just drove a stake in. Pep can now get in line for ale and know that he won't miss anything worthwhile.

Other game spoiler...
by iudomer  (2018-04-10 16:07:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Roma needs one more!!

Spoiler
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 16:23:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I might be wrong about my load prognostication.

Spoiler.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-04-10 16:27:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Could Barca and MC get flushed on the same day?

My CL bracket went about as well as my NCAA!
by Irish2003  (2018-04-11 08:44:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(Madrid fan here, and have an awful feeling La Vecchia Signora is going to pull a Roma on us tomorrow)

My Final Four was Kentucky, Gonzaga, Villanova, and Duke, with Duke over Gonzaga, so that's a nice 1-for there. For the CL, I had Barca over Roma, MNC over Liverpool, Juve over Madrid, and Bayern over Sevilla, with Barca beating MNC or Bayern for the title (depending on the draw), so that's already 50% off with - as said above - a bad feeling about RM tomorrow. I would have never guessed Barca and MNC would collapse to lesser teams like this, especially as both ran away with and wrapped up their respective leagues a while back. Munchen did the same in terms of winning the Bundesliga when it was still cold outside, and given Madrid's inconsistency and the two other league winners being stunned today, I'd have to say they are the clear favorites, although Madrid does often have an uncanny way to turn it on once the CL song plays despite being a wretched team in league play. Conte likely will get the hook after Chelsea's mess, Valverde likely will be axed after today's failure, and I am at a loss what to think about Pep, as he's been incredibly inconsistent (league vs. CL) since leaving Messi.

Spoiler.
by FtWorthIrish  (2018-04-10 17:11:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Flushed.

Bout to happen. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 16:33:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

538 dot com SPI had...
by iudomer  (2018-04-10 16:27:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Barca at 97%. Wowza.

Nit: 98% after first leg, as of yesterday.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-04-10 17:48:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That makes it even more of a whopper.

Was that after first leg? Crazy *
by wcnitz  (2018-04-10 16:46:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I had em at 99.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 16:34:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unbelievable!

I think...
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 16:13:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they've blown their load.

Spoiler
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 16:18:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rejoicing

Full on Pep-ing tonight...
by iudomer  (2018-04-10 14:36:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

City Watch
@City_Watch
Manchester City's formation tonight is a 3-1-4-2 similar to that used in preseason, with Walker at centre-back and Sterling playing as a striker with Jesus.

Pep-in ain't easy, but it's necessary. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 18:05:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just dumb
by wcnitz  (2018-04-10 16:45:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There was no reason to come out that way. I don't get it at all.

And Sterling was back to his old ways today - falling down and whiney face.

Brings back bad memories...
by iudomer  (2018-04-10 16:52:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Munich, April 29, 2014

"I got it wrong man. I got it totally wrong. It’s a monumental f***-up. A total mess. The biggest f***-up of my life as a coach.”

They're beginning to believe. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 14:48:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course.
by NDBass  (2018-04-10 14:55:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

People that thought this was over before this match even started are morons. Liverpool may advance, but it wasn't a foregone conclusion.

Could have been well worse.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 15:32:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And could have been MUCH better right there at the end.