Full on Pep-ing tonight...
by iudomer (2018-04-10 14:36:47)

In reply to: Is there a City who has it?  posted by Porpoiseboy

City Watch
@City_Watch
Manchester City's formation tonight is a 3-1-4-2 similar to that used in preseason, with Walker at centre-back and Sterling playing as a striker with Jesus.

Pep-in ain't easy, but it's necessary. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 18:05:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just dumb
by wcnitz  (2018-04-10 16:45:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There was no reason to come out that way. I don't get it at all.

And Sterling was back to his old ways today - falling down and whiney face.

Brings back bad memories...
by iudomer  (2018-04-10 16:52:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Munich, April 29, 2014

"I got it wrong man. I got it totally wrong. It’s a monumental f***-up. A total mess. The biggest f***-up of my life as a coach.”

They're beginning to believe. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 14:48:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course.
by NDBass  (2018-04-10 14:55:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

People that thought this was over before this match even started are morons. Liverpool may advance, but it wasn't a foregone conclusion.

Could have been well worse.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-10 15:32:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And could have been MUCH better right there at the end.