Liverpool/Roma thread
by miamioh_irishfan (2018-04-24 15:22:39)

Ping.

1-0 to the Egyptian magician.

Spoiler
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-04-24 16:05:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

4 would be a hole too large, I think.

Just don’t concede and you can book a ticket for Kiev.

Spoiler
by NDBass  (2018-04-24 16:14:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I fear it is all a setup. Either I'll take a kick in the nuts in the second leg or the final. Hold me!

Spoiler.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-04-24 17:47:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The back door was left open by Liverpool, but one goal by them in Rome would probably seal the deal.

Wear a cup (edit)
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-04-24 16:15:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To Rome.

Spoiler.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-04-24 16:09:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's 64 AD all over again.

Spoiler: Roma...
by irishlaw2010  (2018-04-24 16:12:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Eternal Shitty.

Salah will win the Balon D'Or
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-04-24 15:46:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and end the vice grip Cristiano and Messi have on it if Liverpool win Champions and finish 2nd in the EPL. What an amazing player and performance this year. Hell, he may win it anyway as the golden boot is all but his absent a collapse.

Pool is fun to watch
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-04-24 15:28:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Energy is sky high and they’re giving Roma no room to manuever. Those 10 minutes prior to Salah’s goal were relentless attacking. Heck, as I type this it’s been nothing but bombs.

Didn’t think this style would take them this far, let alone in Europe. Jealous.

They really are
by wcnitz  (2018-04-24 15:34:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am shocked Roma didn't pull back their high line a bit after the first goal. Suicide.

Holy hell what a touch
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-04-24 15:32:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What composure, quality, finishing. What a signing.

It didn’t work until they bought Van Djik
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-04-24 15:31:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He might not be worth £75 mil but he raised their competence and composure back there by orders of magnitude.

He's been worth more than that.
by NDBass  (2018-04-24 15:39:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If not for his play, he'd still be worth it for what he's done for those around him.

Andy Robertson was a great signing as well. Much cheaper too!

I have...
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-04-24 16:28:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

gotten to see a very shitty 10 minutes.