He has not been very good defensively at all this year *
by wcnitz (2018-05-01 15:48:06)

In reply to: I think Maecelo's been good both games.  posted by Porpoiseboy

This user did not provide content for this post

Yeah, several reasons why I didn't say great.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-05-01 15:54:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His consistency is interesting. His moments of brilliance can be amazing.

Marcelo will never take the defensive side of his
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-05-01 16:07:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

responsibilities and execute them flawlessly. In his good defensive years (this is not one by a country mile) he tracks back hard and recovers well. Since Casemiro earned the starting holding midfield role a year ago he has relied (sometimes too much) on Casemiro to cover for him. Maybe the years of running have caught up with him? He can be pure magic and has scored huge goals for Real Madrid.

And there is James...what a nice goal. I miss that guy.

He's still one of my favorite players to watch.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-05-01 16:20:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It always seems as though he's run out of fucks to give.

You've gotta be shitting me.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-05-01 15:49:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's regarding the clusterfuck, not your post.

holy hell
by wcnitz  (2018-05-01 15:58:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's going to have nightmares over that one for years. Love the guy, he's played his ass off this year, but Neuer he is not.

Woof
by Siegfried08  (2018-05-01 15:53:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Haven't seen a keeper screw up that badly in a long, long time.

Legendary brain fart.
by skip encarnacion  (2018-05-01 15:52:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He didn't realize his own player passed back.