He did not have a good game. *
by PWK2 (2018-06-16 12:16:12)

In reply to: Quite the weak PK outta HOT MESSI! *  posted by Porpoiseboy

This user did not provide content for this post

I think Iceland deserve some credit
by tcfc  (2018-06-16 13:37:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They were disciplined, determined, and effective in their defending.

When they gave space to him, it closed quickly and they also shut down any attempts at quick combination play in their own box.

They didn’t foul Messi every time he touched it either.

I thought they were great.

Anyone who watched would agree. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-16 13:39:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His PK wasn't as bad as Peru's. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-16 12:47:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To be fair
by wcnitz  (2018-06-16 12:52:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure you could have a worse penalty than that.

Messi's attempt was just weak. Aguerro would have done better.

I wouldn't have guessed it, but...
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-16 13:38:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that missed PK might jam Peru up pretty badly.

One of my favorite plays in sports.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-06-16 13:00:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's like the air-ball free throw. Flying the PK always kills me.

free throw and penalty kick...all of us weekend warriors
by fourputtmd  (2018-06-16 13:15:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

can do those.