You should've asked for some home goals as well. *
by NDBass (2019-02-19 16:55:15)

In reply to: No away goals, Alisson! *  posted by Porpoiseboy

This user did not provide content for this post

The thought of getting shut out didn't enter my mind.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-02-19 17:20:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I need to be more open-minded, I guess.

Meh. I'll take it.
by NDMike2001  (2019-02-19 16:59:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Clean sheet with no VVD and Robertson on a yellow. Definitely better than a 2-2 draw.

Now Liverpool can play on the counter with Bayern having to attack as the home side.

I think both sides will take it, tbh
by wcnitz  (2019-02-19 17:11:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm just thrilled that Liverpool were kept to 3-4 real chances.

Hummels looked like...2016 Hummels.

I'm sure that's true.
by NDMike2001  (2019-02-20 10:06:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Obviously the ideal situation was to win (for either team). But the second best result for Liverpool (and thus the next worse result for Bayern) was a 0-0 draw.

The away goals rule is really dumb. But at least Liverpool is on the right side of it now.

Is Rafinha the second choice RB?
by Siegfried08  (2019-02-19 17:49:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If so, I like Sadio's chances of potting one in Munich.

Yes
by wcnitz  (2019-02-19 19:21:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's probably only a small notch behind Kimmich defensively. Nowhere near Kimmich offensively - which didn't matter today because Kimmich mostly stayed back.