Liverpool Fans
by alleghenyirish (2019-06-03 08:53:29)

In reply to: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ *  posted by NDBass

Have been nothing but class both in Madrid and here in America and just about everywhere I've seen even in the depths of social media.

Congratulations, you finished your chances and we didn't. Now go and beat City next year unless we do it first.

I'm so proud of this Tottenham team and I'll remember this run forever.

that is the opposite of my experience
by boethius  (2019-06-03 09:10:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

around here (toronto) they have been terrible all season. exactly like united fans have behaved for decades - complete assholes. every one of them.

My experience has been mixed.
by tex29  (2019-06-03 12:49:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Back here, and elsewhere in America, Liverpool fans have been great. My experience of Liverpool fans from elsewhere (particularly England) has not been so pleasant.

This.
by CuzTeahan  (2019-06-03 13:45:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All of the Liverpool fans in my real life have been great and I'm happy for them and those on this site.

Like all things in life, never read the comments section. Twats abound.

Don't go to r/soccer ever then
by Allumeuse  (2019-06-03 14:49:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It attracts the worst LFC supporters only, and usually the worst supporters for any side.

They are generally insufferable there, yes *
by wcnitz  (2019-06-03 18:52:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is my expectation for about every team's supporters.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-06-03 14:04:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My dad was born in Columbus. I have tons of family Buckeye supporters. They're fine. Yet somehow I have been able to find so many Buckeye assholes in my life I hate everything about them and find lots of shameful joy every time something bad happens to them. Blue Jagoffs, too.

I actually have some Michigan grad friends, even dated one. Plenty of Michigan boobs abound.

In closing, Fuck Michigan & Fuck Ohio State!

In reopening, I have no hate for Hots. I was pretty surprised with their CL performance. Their second match with City was as gutsy play as I saw all season. They have their problems, but good for them!

Still convinced that the worst fans in the world
by IrishCavan  (2019-06-03 15:06:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

are Bama football and Kentucky basketball fans. But, yeah, every fanbase has their asshole quotient.

NCSt's no treat.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-06-03 15:16:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have friends from Duke. Every FSU fan I have ever met has been awesome. Every Aussie I have ever met has been awesome. I don't believe I have ever met a non-douche Sparty fan. Everyone from Miami of Ohio - great. It's pretty comical how much I have allowed my interactions with different groups color my assumptions.

No plans to wear LA gear in SF. No plans to wear Bama gear in Baton Rouge. No plans to wear ManU gear in London.

I am sorry that is your experience
by Allumeuse  (2019-06-03 12:12:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know the LFCNYC supporters club goes out of its way to encourage good sportmanship from its members, so that is my experience, but I totally know that there is always some asshole who ruins things for everyone.

Sorry you experienced that
by alleghenyirish  (2019-06-03 10:05:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they've been some of the more gracious winners I can remember and the stories I've seen coming from Madrid back that claim.

Meanwhile Arsenal fans thinking they can pipe up after the season they've had have given me nothing but laughter

We have had a terrible past 3 years
by ChicagoWave03  (2019-06-03 11:29:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Worst 3 year stretch since the first 3 in the PL.

And we still won 1 more trophy than Spurs.

Yaya Sanogo!
by mitquinn  (2019-06-05 10:05:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dont you know?!

He's won more than Pochettino!

Sing it again!

And yet we have Thursdays off *
by alleghenyirish  (2019-06-04 12:03:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which is great
by HTownND  (2019-06-04 13:39:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But y’all still haven’t won shit

And to be clear
by HTownND  (2019-06-04 13:42:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You’ve won the League Cup twice in the past 20 years.

That’s the only silverware you’ve gotten, the last being 11 years ago.

And when we say League Cup, I ain't talking about the FA cup, but this one.

This is your only silverware in the past 20 years, this one, twice.

You are in no position to talk shit to anyone at Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Liverpool Leicester, or any of the Clubs who've won something infinitely more important in the past 20 years.

Tottenham's cabinet
by HTownND  (2019-06-03 12:06:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still dusty

Chelsea fans
by alleghenyirish  (2019-06-04 12:04:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The worst of all, a couple of the Chelsea Chicago boys showed up to our bar about 9 hours after we left. a Strange bunch of people

Strange is too kind
by HTownND  (2019-06-04 13:38:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But y’all still haven’t won shit.