There isn't any...
by Porpoiseboy (2019-06-04 15:13:43)

In reply to: Looks like Hazard will sign at $120M and then  posted by KnightlyRevue

strain of cancer that rolls as well as Neymar.

Pisses me off when my little nephews wear his jersey.

He is making friends on his national team as
by KnightlyRevue  (2019-06-04 17:38:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

well with his embarrassing video this week where he gets megged by a young teammate and his response it to whip him around by his shirt.

Historically, I have loved that national team but I can't wait for the era of Neymar to end.

Lost his captaincy with Brazil
by wcnitz  (2019-06-05 07:49:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

And now out of Copa
by KnightlyRevue  (2019-06-06 09:17:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With torn ligaments in his ankle. The hits keep coming for Neymar.

I have loved them, too.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-06-04 18:05:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Even Neymar doesn't ruin them for me. I'm floored he keeps scoring goals for them. It boggles my mind.

Hitting kids is wrong.
by NDBass  (2019-06-04 16:41:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's nothing that says you can't punch your brother/brother-in-law in the face, though.