Extra time was the last thing I wanted.
by NDBass (2019-08-14 17:30:41)

In reply to: You a red state or a blue state? *  posted by Porpoiseboy

I'd have rather lost in 90.

Klopp disagrees with you. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-08-14 17:44:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope it's different for them.
by NDBass  (2019-08-14 17:47:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I want my teams to win everything, but I'm willing to trade. Especially in what is somewhat of a glorified friendly. For the players and staff, I hope they're always 100% even if the lineups aren't 100%. I'll take the trophy, but I'm not going to rub it in HTown's face like this was the UCL final or something.

That being said, this feels scripted. Should've known Adrian would make a game winning penalty save (unfortunately not the one in ET).

F that
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-08-14 18:41:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let’s always rub it in HTowns face.

I just can't
by wcnitz  (2019-08-14 18:43:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's never been a dick to me. I can only reciprocate.

In fact, nobody's ever been a dick to me on this board. Clearly, I need to be more edgy.

You dickhead
by DakotaDomer  (2019-08-15 17:26:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You forgot those times I was an asshole to you

Fuck you buddy

Nice try
by wcnitz  (2019-08-15 20:21:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know you’re only projecting. Need a hug?

Well shit
by HTownND  (2019-08-15 12:02:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m losing my edge.

Help me Porp is e boy, you’re my only hope.

I'm saving it all.
by NDBass  (2019-08-15 20:48:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Liverpool beats Chelsea for something major, I'm going to make sure this place is lit up like a Christmas tree with "PS" posts - at least for those of us that have you highlighted.

You get a highlight
by HTownND  (2019-08-16 10:48:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And you get a highlight

Never rub another man's HTown! *
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-08-14 18:52:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just meant he's a cheerleader.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-08-14 17:49:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His sprint onto the pitch cracked me up.