Patheitc display
by wcnitz (2019-10-15 21:25:45)

In reply to: Cluster's Last Stand *  posted by Porpoiseboy

When you lose out on most second balls, allow bounces to get behind you, keep being caught on the ball on midfield...you're shit.

Everyone was garbage tonight. Everyone.

Whatever the fuck Berhalter is trying to do, it isn't working.

Grades
by Donger  (2019-10-15 21:38:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Steffen B-, Morris C, Long C, everyone not named here F, Ream F-, Bradley F-, Roldon F-, Coach F -. The 76th ranked team had the two best players the field. Worst of all was the apparent lack of leadership.

What was I missing with Ream?
by Mr Wednesday  (2019-10-15 23:59:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought he was largely fine. So was Lovitz.

Both Canadian forwards targeted him
by Irishlawyer  (2019-10-16 10:28:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they sprinted on to him with the ball one on one and he could never keep up.

Long covered for him several times *
by wcnitz  (2019-10-16 10:33:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not necessarily ideal, but they survived it.
by Mr Wednesday  (2019-10-16 18:19:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought they really needed his contributions to possession and distribution.

Ream gets below F- somehow
by wcnitz  (2019-10-15 23:30:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Morris showed up on the offensive half, but tracked back for shit.

agree with all of that *
by irishlawyer  (2019-10-15 22:29:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I only saw part of the second half but saw little life.. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-10-15 21:43:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Congrats to the Lawyer. He saw it coming.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-10-15 21:36:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jesus Christ