Poch out *
by wcnitz (2019-11-19 14:41:09)

This user did not provide content for this post

Golden Era
by mitquinn  (2019-11-19 22:03:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You gets nuzzing!

He should have fled that slow motion crash when he had the
by FtWorthIrish  (2019-11-19 19:01:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chance last year.

This year's DVD is going to be epic. *
by Wooderson  (2019-11-19 18:26:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who do you want at arsenal?
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-11-19 19:06:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The idea I came across on the twitters today that arsenal fans want Mou and nobody else seems laughable.

Whelp, we ain't getting Mou, apparently.
by Wooderson  (2019-11-20 07:43:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll take Poch in a heartbeat, though.

Emery is just consistently mismanaging a talented (for the most part) squad.

I'll recant on "we have the talent to win the PL!" rant from earlier this year, but FFS we should be 4th at worst, and we're dropping points like seagull shit at the beach.

Wenger tipped to do a reverse Graham. *
by coachbob  (2019-11-19 16:17:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At one time I was convinced he would manage Madrid
by KnightlyRevue  (2019-11-19 15:50:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I still hope it happens for him one day. I admire his hate for Barca.

Good Christ!
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-11-19 14:52:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What the shit happened there?!?

Combination of players with one foot out the door
by wcnitz  (2019-11-19 14:53:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And a manager whose message has probably gotten stale.

Wow. I realize it's been a rough season
by ChicagoWave03  (2019-11-19 14:49:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But I can't say i really thought they would go through with it.

Wish Arsenal would follow suit.

If Arsenal were smart, they’d hire Poch.
by tex29  (2019-11-19 15:39:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Where else are you going to find a manager who can consistently get you in the Champions League without adequate support from ownership?

Unfortunately, we are not. *
by ChicagoWave03  (2019-11-19 18:55:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And the Spurs should hire...
by wcnitz  (2019-11-19 15:59:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sounds like Levy agrees with you * *
by dwjm3  (2019-11-19 17:56:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wasn’t even kidding
by wcnitz  (2019-11-19 19:42:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If he can get on with Levy, it can be a good fit.

If he doesn’t, then we will all be entertained.

Except zero chance they get on together.
by ChicagoWave03  (2019-11-20 08:03:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So instead we shall pop popcorn and be entertained.

Rumor last week was...
by wcnitz  (2019-11-19 14:50:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It would be a mutual parting of ways, he and Levy just had to come to an agreement on terms. I didn't put much stock in it, though. Should have.

I guess what i failed to communicate in the first post
by ChicagoWave03  (2019-11-19 14:54:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think this is a terrible move by Spurs (Which makes me happy). I don't think they will do better.

On the other hand, Emery is terrible and needs to go. Hell, I'd take Poch over Emery (and Mourinho).

Emery has been far worse than Poch *
by wcnitz  (2019-11-19 14:55:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post