Stupid pro bus parkers! *
by Porpoiseboy (2020-02-18 16:53:53)

In reply to: Not my favorite half of soccer ever. *  posted by Porpoiseboy

This user did not provide content for this post

That was a Simeone special
by wcnitz  (2020-02-18 16:58:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Smother the match with a pillow.

Klopp knew what he was up against, there was no surprise here.

Defensive mistake on a corner didn't help.
by NDBass  (2020-02-18 17:13:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1-0 after the away leg isn't the worst, but 0-0 would've been better.

The risk is giving up a goal at Anfield now
by wcnitz  (2020-02-18 17:42:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Atletico isn’t going to leak like Barcelona did last year in the comeback. Simeone will shithouse that match from the opening whistle.

I wasn't able to watch and my sources are biased.
by NDBass  (2020-02-18 18:44:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But hopefully the ref in the 2nd leg won't be as accommodating of the shithousery as the ref was today.

It is far from a given the Liverpool will progress, but I'm not overly worried, depending on the injury situation.

It felt like a typical CL knockout in terms of match control
by wcnitz  (2020-02-19 09:31:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know Klopp was complaining about Mane being targeted (trying to draw a second yellow) after the match, but overall it was balanced.