Playing behind closed doors...
by iudomer (2020-03-10 10:31:54)

everywhere in Europe will be closing their doors over the next few weeks, save England. Italy is suspending Serie A.

Federations are asking UEFA to move 2020 Euros to next summer, CL games potentially to this summer?

Man this sucks.

I love...
by Porpoiseboy  (2020-03-11 15:25:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the concept of fans gathering outside venues. Sofa King good!

Interesting development.
by Porpoiseboy  (2020-03-10 16:25:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Spurs just requested the 2nd half be played behind closed doors.

I missed the match
by mitquinn  (2020-03-10 23:07:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did Mou gouge any eyes out?

Lamela and Alli
by wcnitz  (2020-03-10 17:31:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Go figure - playing like they always do when things are going the wrong way.

It's brutal to watch
by HTownND  (2020-03-10 19:04:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Alli's fall from grace has been sudden and meteoric.

He's always had a bit of that petulant child in him, but people looked past it because of his talent. Now he's not doing shit, and looks like a complete asshole while not doing shit.

That said, he manned up in the post game presser, so good on him. But it's brutal watching him on the pitch when the chips are down.

It was embarrassing
by wcnitz  (2020-03-10 23:10:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And listening to Jenas defend them...that was pretty laughable.

Said this a year ago, and still true: Alli isn't going to change his spots. To paraphrase an angry coach, he is who we thought he is. Nothing more.

Spurs might as well go home at halftime *
by wcnitz  (2020-03-10 16:31:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So good...so good...
by iudomer  (2020-03-10 17:47:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I got you!

Stuck between a rock and a hard place
by wcnitz  (2020-03-10 10:37:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Closed doors: matches get completed, huge amounts of revenue lost.
Postponed: Euros and other international competitions delayed, along with lots of various qualifying
Canceled: a whole lot of clubs in deep, deep financial trouble

I don't envy the people having to make the decisions.