So where do you think Mbappe ends up?
by dwjm3 (2022-05-20 12:28:55)

PSG seems to think he is heading to Madrid and the Madrid folks seem to think he is staying at PSG.

Never thought Madrid would land him
by KnightlyRevue  (2022-05-21 20:02:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

PSG, the French and Qatari governments were willing to do anything to keep him and I ultimately knew he would not turn down the level of money & power they were willing to give him. Leonardo…gone. Poch…gone. Rumors Zizou will be announced Tuesday. Rumors Neymar will be sold at a cut rate price. Tocuhemeni, his very good national team friend, will sign with PSG. It might all work but odd to give a 23 year old so much say. In the end, I still don’t think PSG will win a UCL title.

Madrid will be fine but it stings for sure. In the end, La Liga seems on the decline…for now.

Apparently, he's staying at PSG *
by wcnitz  (2022-05-21 09:37:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bet Madrid goes after Salah now *
by dwjm3  (2022-05-21 12:54:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just can't see Salah going there.
by NDMike2001  (2022-05-21 13:18:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I suppose a win next week might heal some old wounds, but they are pretty deep. And personal.

I said a couple months ago it would be Mane. I'm sticking with it. Again we'll see how next weekend goes. Plenty of opportunity to heal some wounds and/or create new ones.

I thought Mbappe was heading to Real Madrid,
by G.K.Chesterton  (2022-05-21 16:11:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mane has been lying in the weeds. I think he's waiting to see where Salah ends up before he makes his next move. I think Salah's gone.

Where? *
by NDMike2001  (2022-05-21 16:16:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sure he is more than a little torn
by 570tosb  (2022-05-20 12:44:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Leave your hometown team that is offering up the entire treasury to keep you for a couple of years; or go to your dream destination? I think he ends up in Madrid this year and is just laying low trying to keep the Madrid headlines on the UCL championship. Of course by not saying anything, he is inadvertently making more headlines. As one of the only PSG fans on this board, I will miss him, but its a better place for him, IMHO.