And Then There Were Two.... (link)
by El Kabong (2020-05-15 09:50:33)

Tough Call
by irishfaninbethel  (2020-05-15 11:16:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have been voting these two throughout the entire process.
How can you not vote for the lone Final Four Team in ND men's basketball history? I was 12 years old and remember it well.

While Final Four is an ultimate goal -- the timing of the ACC Championship was critical to the program. And with me living in North Carolina, I certainly understand the magnitude of winning the ACC Tournament championship.

I went with the ACC Championship!!! Maybe because I was there for the title game and watched the sea of blue leave the Greensboro Coliseum with about 2 minutes left in the game my vote was a bit swayed!!! Still get goose bumps watching those highlights!

I voted for ‘78 game...
by Scoop80  (2020-05-17 18:15:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I confess that my having been a student then had something to do with it. So did fact that it’s closest that a ND MBB team has ever come to winning a NC, although 2015 team would have had a good shot had KY game turned out differently. We all know which game will end up getting top vote, although 2015 E8 game could have won top vote with a different finish.