Say goodbye to iTunes.
by TWO (2019-06-03 13:29:20)

Apple to announce the end of iTunes at it's WWDC. It will be replaced on the Mac with 3 seperate apps for Music, TV and Podcasts. No mention of what will happen to windows users.

iTunes went south for me a couple of years ago with one of their major upgrades that changed a lot of things on how podcasts are handled.

iTunes almost killed my laptop, HATE IT, never update it. *
by discNDav  (2019-06-04 07:28:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Horrible app - good riddance *
by airborneirish  (2019-06-03 20:13:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

great. now I will know where to get all my podcasts *
by ACross  (2019-06-03 16:41:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fake News!
by The Holtz Room  (2019-06-03 14:11:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Always wanted to say that.

Here’s a better breakdown I found of what Apple is doing.

Thanks. Side note: Clickbait writers s/b publicly flogged. *
by tkoui  (2019-06-03 15:29:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ha
by HTownND  (2019-06-03 14:17:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah, this has already been happening, it's just the final nail.

This is a good thing
by HTownND  (2019-06-03 13:39:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

iTunes became a giant cluster F a few years ago, when they tried to make it everything to everything.

It should have a different interface for movies versus music, etc.

It became an untenable Frankenstein a few years ago. I'm surprised it took this long.