Romo or Nantz right, D was gassed needed a timeout *
by Inigomontoya (2019-01-20 22:35:51)

In reply to: Who’s the Chiefs DC and how does he have a job? *  posted by wiNDycityfan

This user did not provide content for this post

Speaking of which, the next time one of you goes off on Buck
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 22:43:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m going to Clockwork Orange you with Romo.

I will leave you a gun and single bullet.

If that doesn’t do the trick, I’ll beat you to death with a sack of nickels.

Honestly, Romo is EXCELLENT at discussing the technical aspects of the game. I think I’ve learned more about football during his short broadcast career. When it comes to everything else however, he sounds like a complete nitwit. I can’t hit mute for fear of losing out on valuable info, yet he won’t shut up sometimes.

Screw the Pats! (sorry Woody)

He was pretty good in Midnight Cowboy. *
by ArasEra  (2019-01-20 23:44:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You’re the only one, Joe. You’re the only one... *
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-01-22 16:55:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nicely played.
by dbldomer7375  (2019-01-21 08:51:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't worry. We'll get you to Miami.

Joe Buck, it's nothing personal—I just hate your stupid face *
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-01-20 23:07:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A few years ago...
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-01-20 22:52:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you give me the choice: Who'd be a better TV guy? Jason Witten or Tony Romo. Without taking a breath I would have snapped Witten at you like I was trying to win something on Jeopardy!

Not only would I have been completely wrong, I would have been wrong by a margin wider than Roseanne. Romo is great. Witten is awful. And you have no point whatsoever about Buck.

I have an admitted StL bias towards Joe.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 23:29:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good guy

Joe Buck is a good baseball announcer
by Brew City Domer  (2019-01-21 08:51:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tony Romo is a goddamned oracle.

Troy Aikman would struggle to sell insurance outside the metroplex.

Joe Buck picks a story line and gargles it like
by OITLinebacker  (2019-01-21 10:40:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the cheap blonde bimbo that he is.

Sorry have a visceral hatred of that guy.

You are not alone. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-01-21 11:38:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When Romo started mumbling about the "Wolf Moon"
by JACC1203  (2019-01-20 22:52:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and Marty McFly/ Teen Wolf around the start of the 4th Q (I believe) I about lost it.

Caught that as well *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 23:30:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

See my thoughts on Romo here (link)
by knutesteen  (2019-01-20 22:46:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree with that assessment.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-01-20 23:33:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

60s was before my time, but I’ll take your word for it.