Deon was kicked off the team for a violation of team rules?
by 1NDGal (2018-01-16 19:42:53)

In reply to: Four players dismissed from team  posted by elgreco89

I'm going off the Irish Illustrated article: "McIntosh was sent home from Citrus Bowl practices for a violation of team rules." Ya, we knew that.

And what did Tiassum do?

WTH

Mcintosh wasn't sent home for anything..
by BigNDfan  (2018-01-17 09:22:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that happened at the bowl game. He was going through the process for other issues.

As the original Fr. Michelin once told us, "Well, the Honor
by FrMiceli  (2018-01-16 22:56:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Council can't tell you what it was, but it probably wasn't for playing poker after midnight for matches."

Players he can depend on!
by STONEBRAKER  (2018-01-16 22:28:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Brian Kelly is trying to get players he can depend on that will be around for gameday! You can call him whatever you want, he can not babysit these guys everyday all day long. At some point there has to be some accountability. Oh I know, he recruited them. Yes he did and you guys blame him for the recruits not being all 5 stars! Well the more stars the bigger the problems!

Outstanding, nicely done. *
by jerseyirish07  (2018-01-17 09:48:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Question is can any of them work their way back?
by Elgreco89  (2018-01-16 19:50:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or are they gone for good?

If I were going to bet on any of them returning
by tf86  (2018-01-16 19:58:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It would be McIntosh.

Stepherson had multiple violations, Holmes had a publicly disclosed arrest (with Stepherson) and Tiassum doesn't appear to figure into the plans. But there would appear to be room for McIntosh in the TB rotation.

Was Tiassum run off the team? *
by Bruno95  (2018-01-16 20:36:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s Kelly so he was probably passed off the team. *
by CAFB4ND  (2018-01-16 21:53:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very nice. *
by austindomer  (2018-01-17 10:32:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh, bravo, my friend. Take some Flex Time for that. *
by 1NDGal  (2018-01-16 21:57:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post