12 days to go cj
by HTownND (2018-03-19 13:35:21)

I suspect on 4/1, they will still have it up

ND Football records

ND can sell this collectible as "never to be seen again"...
by cj  (2018-03-19 18:36:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

PS Once a college football behemoth, ND is now viewed as beatable every week. It cost us hundreds of millions in coaching and AD salaries to get there, but we made it! On a good note, the overpaying and incompetence continues so we should be able to really cement this "New Tradition"... "A tradition of excellence" has morphed into "a tradition of opulence and incompetence".... Go Irish!!!

ND record async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8">>

They should employ you.
by RallyingSon  (2018-03-20 09:58:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You regularly think of new revenue enhancement innovations--that's the skill they value above all else.

I had a call with the alumni office about such a thing.
by Wooderson  (2018-03-20 12:48:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Basically, a "fellowship for giving" sort of thing. They buttered me up with "Well, you know, we had everyone out for a game, and they got to sit in the new Crossroads portion" but I'm just not keen on hitting up my friends once a month to see if they've donated yet. Feels skeezy.

Malpass has been painting a masterpiece that our
by cj  (2018-03-20 10:05:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

stooges are insistent in throwing up on.

PS swarbrick is so gd stupid...arrogant...clueless that he lists the following among his accomplishments in his ND bio...

"Number-one rankings for Notre Dame (among Football Bowl Subdivision schools) in the seven most recent NCAA Graduation Success Rate (GSR) surveys -- in 2013 at 99 for all-student-athletes. The Irish football program has ranked number one in those listings four of the last five years."

If he was sent to charm school they'd kick him in the fruit stand on day one.

He's been working wonders for a long time.
by RallyingSon  (2018-03-20 10:12:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND No. 1 in grad rate ranking
December 21, 2005

Sixteen of 20 athletics programs at Notre Dame compiled graduation rates of 100 percent, and none were below 90 percent, according to a new measurement developed by the NCAA. The Graduation Success Rate (GSR) was created to more accurately reflect actual graduation rates by including transfer data in the calculation. Among Notre Dame's men's sports, baseball, cross country/track, fencing, ice hockey, soccer, swimming and tennis achieved 100 percent GSR scores. Football scored 96 percent, golf was 92 percent and basketball was 90 percent.

swarbrick became AD in July 2008. He has added zero
by cj  (2018-03-20 14:10:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

value to ND. Him taking credit for anything academic is a joke.

In simple terms, if Malpass was to grade saucy's and porky's performance in buy, hold, sell context. Both would be sold at a loss. That would immediately enhance ND's value.

Look on the bright side. What we save on plastic grass
by SWPaDem  (2018-03-20 07:19:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

helps pay for the smoke.

Even with vacated wins, if Kelly hangs around long enough,
by SWPaDem  (2018-03-19 14:03:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

would he get a statue on campus if he breaks the total wins record among Notre Dame coaches? I know to some along with yours truly this would be like a travesty, a tragedy, maybe even a terrible trilogy, but do you think it could happen under the leadership of Fr. John and DoA Savvy Jack?

Not without a championship *
by DakotaDomer  (2018-03-19 17:09:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I believe that in the not too distant future ...
by Seamus  (2018-03-20 12:33:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

someone will drop a statue on Brian Kelly. The thought is petty and sophomoric, but it still makes me smile.

That has to be as likely as him winning a championship *
by DakotaDomer  (2018-03-21 11:55:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd rather have JoePa's statue than one of BK at the stadium *
by Irish72  (2018-03-19 16:15:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Words have consequences, young man. *
by Molly Maguires  (2018-03-19 18:17:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not for Kelly or Swarbrick *
by Carroll12  (2018-03-20 00:59:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think the term you're looking for is...
by Marine Domer  (2018-03-19 14:26:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Traveshamockery.