Pretty cool to see the band alumni on Saturday
by Tiger Stadium (2018-10-15 11:49:51)

In reply to: In answer to your PSS, yes *  posted by El Kabong

The guy in front of us was an old trumpet player. I'm betting you guys could play those numbers in your sleep.

Great job!

It's like riding a bike
by El Kabong  (2018-10-15 11:54:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm 25 years out, and I could play just about any of the cadences from memory.

I couldn't remember the Victory Clog.
by Domer84  (2018-10-15 12:56:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course, I was there in the Faust years so we didn't play it that often.

I made the same joke
by EE Trumpet  (2018-10-15 22:09:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

3 years of Faust and I barely played the Victory Clog :-( Lou made up for it my Senior year. Sure enjoyed it last Saturday! Like others, I recall a much more extensive post game performance, and many fans sticking around.

The "preparing for Garth @ ND in a week" excuse for screwing us out of post game and marching out the tunnel was embarrassingly bad.

Well, you're also you, so.... *
by El Kabong  (2018-10-15 13:09:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post