Julian Love speaks about his NFL decision
by Jvan (2019-01-16 19:35:33)

He and my six year old son share a name.
by potatohouse  (2019-01-17 09:19:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because of this, he's obviously a big fan. And it was especially gratifying to watch Love's ascension to becoming one of the best players in the nation. So the news that he was leaving hit him particularly hard.

Maybe not as hard as hearing his own father refer to him as "second favorite Julian" since mid-September. But, you know, still probably pretty hard.

Here's my second favorite Julian
by sprack  (2019-01-17 12:13:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was my first favorite until Julian Love broke onto the scene.

In case you need another reason to give him a boost
by weirdo0521  (2019-01-17 15:27:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of the first things he did after signing, was take his brother on a bit of a shopping trip, and paid the rest of his remaining HS tuition

Good field, no hit. *
by PWK2  (2019-01-17 13:42:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey, he was at least a better hitter than Dal Maxvill
by sprack  (2019-01-17 15:29:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I had that baseball card I posted, by the way. Not long after I was stunned to learn the first time I watched a game with him playing in it, when the Cardinals played the Cubs, that his name was not pronounced "Joo-lian Jay-vier".

You named your kid Love House? *
by No Right Turn on Red  (2019-01-17 09:47:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Julienne Potato *
by kmurphy173  (2019-01-17 11:23:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

well played! *
by sluggo91  (2019-01-17 12:49:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I want him to be the highest paid DB in the NFL just like
by 1NDGal  (2019-01-17 08:48:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Harrison Smith was a few years ago (for a few months).

And I think he can be.

Kill it, Julian.

What a player
by mitquinn  (2019-01-17 01:38:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

been some time since ND had a corner like him.

A standout in a very fun season.

He did not need to explain
by Cliff Claven  (2019-01-16 22:30:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He made the right decision. Heard him speak at the Rockne Dinner last year, impressive young man. Good luck to him in the NFL.

It was a pleasure watching him play.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-01-16 21:45:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pick him, Bearse!

All the best to Julian, he gave his best for ND.
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-01-16 21:30:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There is no other reasonable decision he could have made.